The Next Million Dollar Homepage - 2tothe22.com


I ran across this site and it reminded me of the "Million Dollar Homepage" where the guy was selling a million pixels for a $1 a piece. This is not that idea, it's something else and if it works, the guy walks away with $4,194,304 (or 2 to the power of 22).
Here how it works (from the site)....
How do you do this? To do this, I need help from 22 groups of people. From June 12th, 2006, I am going to create 22 buy&sell opportunities. On day 1, the front page was owned by me, valued at $1. I will work to have someone to perceive its value to worth 2x more, to buy it from me for $2. I will then work hard to generate buzz to this site, to help my buyers resell the frontpage for 2x the amount they paid.
There are not end of ideas out there and all it takes is someone taking the chance to make it a reality. That's why I just love this internet thing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.