How to get 884 (corrected - 1100) comments on your blog...

Update -- decided that there were probably going to be an increased number of comments - well there were, as of yesterday (7/18/16) over 1100 comments. I did not read them all, in fact, with that many, I didn't read any!!


I've read lots of blogs, some of fairly famous people, but I have never seen a blog entry with 884 comments!! It's uncommon for discussion board threads to have this many entries - even on controversial topics that create firestorms. But this blog entry did it. It did it with simplicity. I wonder if others will follow this pattern (I do doubt it, this entry hasn't).

Go look for yourself.

http://highclearing.com/index.php/archives/2006/04/07/4991

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.