I have no reason why I think this is cool stuff....

I'm attempting to get to back in the blog groove and started looking at various blog aggregator sites (del.icio.us, reddit, digg, technorati, etc.) and found these two little widgets within the Digg site (under Digg Labs) and just think they are cool...


Digg Stack
shows diggs occuring in real time on up to 100 stories
at once. Diggers fall from above and stack up on
popular stories. Brightly colored stories have more diggs.




Digg Stack draws a circle for stories as they're
dugg. Diggers swarm around stories, and make them grow.
Brightly colored stories have more diggs.



Check it out for yourself - it takes a while for the page to build up, but I got mesmerized by all the pretty colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.