Stupid Questions - and why I hate them....

There is one thing you can't avoid in life and that's getting asked stupid questions (I mean the ones people think are legitimate questions, and you are supposed to answer). I was asked on the other day about "how many 'thingies' can a 'thingie' administrator administer?" Now, because I work for Meglacorp, I don't want to say exactly what the 'thingie' was, but believe me, in this instance, it doesn't matter, because they could have asked the following....

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck, when a woodchuck woodchucks wood?
or....
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, if Peter Piper picked a peck
pickled peppers, then how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?

In reality, it's the same question. I hate these questions, because there is NO ANSWER!!! Or a better explanation would be -- you have not given enough information to answer the question, therefore, there is no answer.

It's a dumb answer, so my answer was 23 (which was just as enlightened as the question and just as dumb).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.