Bloggers Choice Awards - You Gotta Go Vote!!!


This is a call to all my thousands of loyal readers (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration) to get out the vote for the women I love - my wife, Gina. She is nominated for BEST SHOPPING BLOG at the Blogger's Choice Awards web site. You gotta love viral marketing, because this thing has taken off like wildfire. Now, if you don't already have an account, you'll need to signup, but take that in stride, because you will be helping to launch an empire. The graphic below show here current vote count and the leader at the moment has a little over 60 votes. So - get out the vote - click here to make it happen....Thanks, Arnie.

PS, while you are there, you might also look into some other sites I like and voted for.....



And if you're nominated - leave a comment and I'll get a vote in for you. Remember, we're all in this together!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Honey!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I don't care if I win or not. It just tickles me to no end that anyone in the world would vote for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.