Books and Music....

I was just going through some of my blogroll sites and over at Rude Cactus, he asked people to comment on music and books. If you think about it, they are very personal choices - because it's how you spend your time (unless your job entails reading books and listening to music - but I digress). So, in the interest of spread the news into the blogosphere, here's what I left as a comment. And if you feel so includes, please leave a comment here - tell me your what your reading/listing to now or if you have some all-time favorite, list it. Cheers....AM

Book :: As a Man Thinketh :: James Allen
One of my favorite quotes from this book is "circumstances don't make the man, they merely reveal him" or something like that. Great book, quick read.

Music :: Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes :: Jimmy Buffet
What more can I say, just listened to the words and felt the rhythms - you will find yourself on the beach, Corona in hand - just smiling and tapping your feet.

On a personal note - I was a serious parrot-head in my youth and got the pleasure to see JB several times under the stars at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, CO.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/06/2007

    I am currently reading the final installment of the Stephen King series "The Dark Tower" for pleasure and "The Theory of Knowledge" by Ricahrd van de Lagemaat to expand the gray matter.

    As far as music goes the last album I listened to was Either/OR by Elliott Smith and Pearl Jam is never very far away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.