Sears | trying something new...

Twitter is a great place to meeting people [sort of], find out about the newest stuff [lots of links] and just keep up on trends.  Well, as I was reading the timeline flow of tweets, one came up that could not resist -- Sears is testing something and offering some goodies along the way.

The following blog explains it better than me and provides the "critiera" to be a winner for the "make a wish" contest.  Great stuff and I hope I get my wish [the iPod Touch pack - now that would be cool].  So - let Sears have it and maybe you'll get your wish granted.  If not, it's a great way to see if Twitter actually can make an impact.


[if you have a Twitter account, you can follow me at http://www.twitter.com/amckinnis ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.