Cool company alert!! Swaptree.com

Cool Site Alert...Swaptree.com

Here's what they say about themselves...

Swaptree is a new and innovative way for people to easily trade the books, cds, dvds and video games they are finished with, for the ones they want, all for free. With swaptree, your collections stop gathering dust and can be used to acquire other items you want. By offering to trade a single item, you can choose from thousands of books, dvds, cds, and video games that you can receive in exchange. Best part: everything is free, you only pay shipping.

What can I say about them? Nothing, they are still in private beta, but the idea is cool. If I get to be included (and am allowed) I'll blog something about it. But I really like the idea -- I found them from an article Business 2.0/May Edition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.