What's the worst job in the world?

OK, we all from time to time believe we have the worst job in the world. But my friend The Coach has found evidence of some of the worst jobs in the world. After reviewing his post, I've come to the conclusion that my job is absolutely fabulous (which of course I kinda knew before hand).

Commentary: you have to go check out the pictures here, my personal favorite is the first one - the bored look on his face (but I bet there are few seconds of pure terror during his job). Go check it out - it will brighten your day.

http://www.cantcoachthat.com/index.php/site/so_you_think_your_job_sucks/

2 comments:

  1. Remove the .php from the link and it'll work. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks RT, wonder why the link didn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.