One of my favorite things...

During my post college and pre-marriage days, I lived in Colorado (Denver & Boulder) and one of my favorite things about that time in my life was a radio station out of Boulder called KBCO. There just aren't that many stations like KBCO out there - a cool mix of new, old, classic, smooth, jazz, southern, hip, wacky, blues - basically there is lots of variety.

Because I love this station, I signed up for their email newsletter (once it was available) and from time to time click on their link - just see what's going on. Now, I probably haven't done that in about 6 to 8 months (visit their site) - well I did today and am I glad. They've added streaming to their site - you can listen live or listen to some of their "live" recordings from Studio 'C'.

Check it out, but be careful - you just might get addicted!!

KBCO Live Stream

Studio 'C' Stream

PS...Here is a list of the last 10 songs/artists they played, talk about variety:
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
Everybody Wake Up by Dave Matthews Band
You Don't Know How It Feels by Tom Petty
Give A Little Bit by Goo Goo Dolls
Shine by Trey Anastasio
Rocket Man 03 by Elton John
Original of the Species by U2
Pump It Up by Elvis Costello
Broken Hearted Savior by Big Head Todd And The Monsters
So Tired by Eric Clapton

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.