Consumer and Biz Trends...

Because I like to keep people informed, I'm sharing the latest trend from Trend Watching (I get their email, I highly recommend it). This one is called Transparency Tyranny - I don't really like the name, but they need to be kinda cutesy with it - so I'll give them a break. Here's the elevator pitch.....

Transparency Tyranny is the ability of consumers at every level to "sing the praises" or "tell the dirty little secrets" of any and every company - worldwide. In extreme cases, it can manifest itself as a " YourCompanySucks.com" type of web site - or just some comment/opinion on Epinions.com. So, if you're interested, check out the briefing....Yet another big trend for 2007 and beyond: TRANSPARENCY TYRANNY. As promised a few months ago, here's an extensive briefing about an ever-more transparent business world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and go ahead and let me know what you like and don't like. Always looking for ways to improve.